viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

SIMPLE PRESENT

SIMPLE PRESENT



PRONOUN
  POSITIVE   NEGATIVE   QUESTION
I
I spend the street
I don´t  the street
Do I spend the street?
YOU
You spend the street
You don´t spend the street
Do You spend the street?
HE
He spends the street
He doesn´t spend  the street
Does He spend the street?
SHE
She spends the street
She doesn´t spend the street
Does She spend the street?
IT
It spends whit my sister
It doesn´t spend  the street
Does It spend the street?
WE
We spend the street
We don´t spend the street
Do We spend the street?
YOU
You spend the street
You don´t  spend the street
Do You spend the street?
THEY
They spend the street
They don´t spend the street
Do They spend the street?
PRONOUN
POSITIVE
NEGATIVE
QUESTION
I
I sing pop music
I don´t sing pop music
Do I sing pop music?
YOU
You sing pop music
You don´t  sing pop music
Do You sing pop music?
HE
He sings pop music
He doesn´t  sing  pop music
Does He sing pop music?
SHE
She sings pop music
She doesn´t  sing  pop music
Does She sing pop music?
IT
It sings pop music
It doesn´t sing pop music
Does It sing pop music?
WE
We sing pop music
We don´t sing pop music
Do We sing pop music?
YOU
You sing pop music
You don´t sing pop music
Do You sing pop music?
THEY
They sing pop music
They don´t sing pop music
Do They sing pop music?
PRONOUN
POSITIVE NEGATIVE QUESTION
I
I love the ice cream
I don´t love the ice cream
Do I love the ice cream?
YOU
You live the ice cream
You don´t love the ice cream
Do you love the ice cream?
HE
He loves the ice cream
He doesn´t love the ice cream
Does he love the ice cream?
SHE
She loves the ice cream
She doesn´t love the ice cream
Does she love the ice cream?
IT
It loves the ice cream
It doesn´t  love the ice cream
Does it love the ice cream?
WE
We love the ice cream
We don´t love the ice cream
Do we love the ice cream?
YOU
You love the ice cream
You don´t love the ice cream
Do you love the ice cream?
THEY
They love the ice cream
They don´t love the ice cream
Do they love the ice cream?
PRONOUN
POSITIVE
NEGATIVE
QUESTION
I
I play video games
I don´t play video games
Do I play video games?
YOU
You play video games
You don´t play video games
Do You play video games?
HE
He plays video games
He doesn´t play video games
Does He plays video games?
SHE
She plays video games
She doesn´t play video games
Does She plays video games?
IT
It plays video games
It doesn´t play video games
Does It plays video games?
WE
We play video games
We don´t  play video games
Do We play video games?
YOU
You play video games
You don´t play video games
Do You play video games?
THEY
They  play video games
They don´t play video games
Do They  play video games?
PRONOUN
POSITIVE
NEGATIVE
QUESTION
I
I speak english
I don´t speak English
Do I speak English?
YOU
You speak english
You don´t speak English
Do you speak English?
HE
He speaks english
He doesn´t speak English
Does he speak English?
SHE
She speaks english
She doesn´t speak English
Does she speak English?
IT
It speaks English
It doesn´t speak english
Does it speak English?
WE
We speak English
We don´t speak English
Do we speak English?
YOU
You speak English
You don´t speak English
Do you speak English?
THEY
They speak English
They don´t speak English
Do they speak English?

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario